Sunday, August 1, 2010

Brain Dead


 Wow, Peter Jackson has come a long way.  I had no idea he went through a splatter film period before Lord of the Rings.  I dunno, I guess I always assumed that Jackson just showed up at New Line Cinema one day and asked for $285 million to make 3 movies.  Now I know the truth.

Anyhow, I have a post pretty much ready to publish that Kovas at Midwest MultiSport Life and I have been working on together.  But it requires a bunch of photo uploads and text merging that I do not have the brain capacity for this evening.  After my training this morning we drove out to the desert to celebrate my father in law's 71st birthday.  Driving home I was seeing double.  I'm tired.

So please look for it tomorrow.  Collaborative posts are fun to do so I hope you enjoy it.  And I hope everyone has (and for Barbie, "had") a good start to their week.

8 comments:

Barbie said...

I have had a wonderful start to my week Patrick :) I rode 19km today and am now relaxing in the warmth of my home.

And I love horror movies - I watched Evil Dead today :)

valen said...

good on you for making it to the morning bike squad!

FLATOUT JIM said...

Oh that glossy cloudy eyed feeling. MUST SLEEP!!!!

KovasP said...

The important thing is to ask yourself, will I do this again?

ajh said...

Funny about the supper comment. If you notice I first wrote dinner - very consciously - but roots will come out as then I went on to write supper anyways without thinking about it.

Unknown said...

hmmm ... Interesting background on Peter Jackson. I loved LOTR - thought he did an admirable job of following Tolkien's vision. King Kong pretty much sucked ass though!

Jennifer said...

Happy ZZzzzzz....

Chris K said...

You are a Madman. You make great posts to your blog every day. You are great at commenting on other blogs, you train your a$%^ off, and just started a new company. Oh, and you have a day job, wife, and kids right? Yep, Madman.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails