If I Can't Convince You At Least I'll Confuse You, who just did the 50 mile "Man Vs. Horse" race in Prescott, AZ and as a result is now in the 99.99th percentile on the sheer awesomeness scale (up from 99.98) tagged me as a candidate for Versatile Blogger. So thank you Emz for this. And thanks for the race report today, YOU should get an award for it because it's the best I have ever read, right down to the Coolio reference.
Seven things about me -
1. When I was 17, I got in my first car accident. It was a very minor fender bender, and it was my fault because I was driving the singer of my ALL TIME FAVORITE BAND (at the time) to a music store and was too nervous to drive.
2. I once took a tab of acid in a small village in Germany, had a complete freak-out, ran through the village streets, broke into the train station, climbed on top of a train, fell asleep and woke up just as the train was pulling out of the station in the morning. I jumped off, found my way back to our van (I was on tour), crawled into the back and listened to "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder over and over for hours. The Stevie Wonder record was on cassette, that's how long ago this was. By the way, this was the one and only time I ever took acid.
3. Depending on how you define "date", I've never dated a blonde. I tried once, but it only lasted 15 minutes before I snuck out of the movie theater. A few years later (and with another girl), I was making "the move" and received the most epic rejection ever. Karma is a bitch.
4. I once got the absolute crap kicked out of me by every boy in my 6th grade class for rolling into school with a peach colored parka.
5. Emz is right, I prefer numbers that end in "5" or "0". But I am also quite fond of "7".
6. I really, really, really, really like Spain.
7. Life is about the little things. One of my fondest memories is from about 8 years ago when Mary and I where driving from New York to California with our dog Natasha and we played for hours in this little field behind our motel in North Platte, Nebraska.
So there you go...
OK, I am tagging Jeff from Dangle The Carrot (but will allow him a temporary deferment due to a heavy training load), DRog from TRI'ing for Iron (because I want to know more about the guy before I meet him next month) and Valen from A Season Of racing (because like Emz, Valen is also in the 99.99th percentile on the sheer awesomeness scale for recently representing New Zealand in the Age Group World Championships in Budapest).