|Stylish Blogger Award, Midday.|
1) The first time I ever got "action" was after a Flock Of Seagulls show in Boston. It must have been 1988. She was a Northeastern University freshmen brand new in town. I was in a punk band and wasn't afraid to let people know it. Go Figure.
2) I've never sold a vehicle through a private sale before. TRI714 found that odd when I told him today. Apparently, that's not how California natives roll.
3) I'll soon have a 2002 Toyota PreRunner pick-up truck for sale. It's red with only 67K miles and it's clean. Call me if you are interested.
4) Nike can suck it.
5) I've never been to Alaska.
6) To my sister Catherine - remember that book you asked me to return to the Jersey City library like 10 years ago? I still have it.
7) I'd like to run on a treadmill for 23 hours and 55 minutes. That way I'd step off knowing I could do 24 straight hours, but still be showing mad respect for EMZ.
I nominate everyone who disagrees with "4" and people who have been to Alaska.