Monday, March 21, 2011

Blatant Narcissism

Check Me Out
(A) Age: 41 1/2 (remember when the half year mattered?  I say we bring it back)
(B) Bed Size: King
(C) Chore You Hate: Most
(D) Dogs: 2 - A black lab mix and a German Shepherd Mix.  One is from Jersey City, NJ the other from Rosarito Beach, Mexico
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee.  Had "Item" been substituted with "Action", I would have said "Staying in bed".
(F) Favorite Color:  Forest green
(G) Gold or Silver: I don't know.  How about Titanium or Kryptonite?
(H) Height: 6’  How tall is EMZ again?
(I) Instruments You Play: Guitar, drums, can get by on others.  I'm a decent programmer too, if that counts as actually playing an instrument.
(J) Job Title: Artist Relations Director, Cinderblock.
(K) Kids: 1 - Boy
(L) Live: Huntington Beach, CA
(M) Mom's Name: Deborah
(N) Nicknames: No.  I'd like TRI714 to make one up for me.
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays: 1
(P) Pet Peeve: Triathletes
(Q) Quote from a Movie:  "Okay, now you're talking above my head. I don't know all of this industry jargon, YP, MP. All I know is that I can't get a record contract, we cannot get a record contract unless we take those tapes to the record company. And granted, the tapes themselves are a uh um oh, you own them, all right, but the magic that is on those tapes. That f***ing heart and soul that we put onto those tapes, that is ours and you don't own that. Now I need to take that magic and get it over the record company. And they're waiting for us, we were supposed to be there a half hour ago. We look like a**holes, man." - Boogie Nights
(R) Right or Left Handed: Right
(S) Siblings: 2:  Both sisters, both younger.
(T) What time do you get up? 7:00(ish), but it depends.  If I'm riding with OC Velo or flying up to Oakland for the day it's more like 5:30.
(U) Underwear: Boxer briefs.  I'll go commando sometimes though.  Think about it - my junk spends enough time all compressed in tight shorts, so sometimes they need a break.
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Brussel Sprouts.  I'm not sure if I even spelled it right, and I don't care.
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Me.  No need to blame shift here.
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Teeth, ankle, leg, chest...wrist too, I think.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Pasta with sun dried tomato, onion, olives et. al.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Bears. But really, I like them all because I like animals.  San Diego Wild Animal Park 4-Eva.

15 comments:

XLMIC said...

LOL…love your alphabetical narcissism :)

The Green Girl said...

This was fun to read!

Caratunk Girl said...

Great read. Also I am glad to know that you let your junk air out once in a while. ;)

KovasP said...

I used to surf in Rosarito Beach when young. PS It's brussels sprouts.

Christi said...

Great post Patrick!

Matty O said...

Haha great post thanks for sharing!

I love brussel sprouts :)

Lucas R. Tucker said...

Great Post P-Money

Jason said...

Definitely bringing the 1/2 year back.

ihaverun said...

Loving the ABCs. And I'm with on the start of the day action!

Adrienne said...

Sweet stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I knew the movie quote before I was done reading it! :)

Bruther said...

It is funny this post is titled Blatant Narcissism - aren't most posts on most triathletes' blogs such?

Emz said...

Did you just call your stuff "junk"?!

I'm 69.74" tall or 74" in heels.

adena said...

Like Mandy, I enjoyed the read. Unlike Mandy I'm thinking the whole airing of your junk was TMI. just sayin'

:-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, I don't know that I needed to hear you air your junk out. But then again, this is your alphabet, so who are we to judge. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails