The Hot Legs Runner tagged me about a zillion years ago as a Stylish Blogger. Thank you thinking of me and I'm sorry this took so long.
Here are 7 incredibly insightful things about me:
1. Even in 1977 I had a sense that Han Solo was the coolest. All the other kids wanted to be Luke. Losers.
2. I will allow my son Ian to be an LA Angels fan if he so chooses, despite my Boston heritage.
3. I've lived in Alabama, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Georgia, The UK, and California.
4. I've always wanted to be an air traffic controller.
5. I'm actually a Swiss citizen. My mother is French/Swiss and lived in Bern. She met my father in the early 60's when he was CIA station chief at the US Embassy. He had to come home after he was caught by the Swiss FIS managing some Bernerland Bank AG accounts that funded anti-communist activity in East Berlin. I've also heard (but was never able to confirm) that he was involved in an operation that was manipulating Nestle's production lines in an attempt to help Little Debbie Snack Cakes get a toe-hold in Europe. When he came back to the US, my mom came with him. So as a result of my mom I was able to get dual citizenship in 1989.
6. I just made up # 5.
7. I think Kovas is cool.
Since I am so far behind the curve, I'm not going to tag anyone. EMZ, for example, has probably had to come up with at least 210 unique things about her to cover all her Stylish Blogger Award nominations.
Have a fun Thursday.