Monday, May 10, 2010

Bike Ride Video Journal

Why am I up at 1:30 AM posting on the blog? Not sure.

I got it into my head that I want to make a video journal about next week's Encinitas Triathlon. And since I've never used either this memory stick video camera we have nor have I ever used the i-Movie video editing software, I thought maybe I should practice. So I took the camera out on my ride today and put some of the footage together.

Or it could just be that I wanted to get a new post up so Kovas could get his 5 comments and get the free t-shirt.

Either way, here is my first attempt. At least now I know what video making stuff I need to work on. Which is pretty much everything.

You can check the video out here.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! Funny video, you need a helmet cam... I can not believe the Harley guy didn't want to race you! Good job with the soundtrack, cool music. Is it from your old band?

KovasP said...

Thanks for thinking of me Patrick! :) Love the video - I used to ride that bike path down to surf at either HB or NB when I was in high school. You are too lucky to be living there - I haven't been back since 1987, but still think it's the best place in the world to grow up.

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Hi Patrick! Thanks for the follow. I am now following you too. I'll have to do some catching up on your blog when I'm not at work but I hear you loud and clear on your last post regarding rest days. I don't schedule any either. I let my body tell me when it needs it. Usually, my rest days consist of light workouts such as weights/abs/swim. What I like to call active recovery. I have your video on my list of to do's later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails